Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
WCCC Student ID
- Your student ID is also your library card and is required for entry to most student activities and events.
- Every registered student at WCCC is eligible for a student ID.
- Student IDs are issued at the start of each school year. The first card is free each year, but a replacement fee of $5 is charged for lost/damaged cards. This amount will be added to your student bill.
- New students can get their student IDs printed during Orientation. After Orientation, students who want to make their student IDs will need to bring their course schedule and some form of ID like a driver's license.
- Online students should use the online application form to submit your application and photo. The Student ID Application Form is available on this page during the school year.
- Returning on-campus students can submit the online Student ID Application Form and collect their IDs at the library after they have been printed; or they can come to the library to make their IDs.
LIBRARY HOURS for Student IDs:
Mondays - Thursdays: 8:00 a.m. - 12 noon AND 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Fridays : 8:00 a.m. - 12 noon AND 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
LIBRARY STAFF contact information:
John Leavitt (Librarian) 4541051 firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a list of discounts available to students when they show their student IDs.
Student ID Photo
Submit your photo with the Student ID Application found on this page.
The photo needs to follow these guidelines:
- The photo should be a color, JPEG file
- The background should be uniformed and light-colored.
- You must be facing forward, with your head and shoulders clearly visible.
- Leave a little room in the photo above your head in case we need to crop the photo.
- We will not accept photos of students wearing sunglasses or hats, or any photos that are inappropriate for a student ID.
Student ID Application Form