Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide gathers many of the WCCC library's resources for the Adventure Recreation & Tourism program.
What's in this guide?
Here's a brief description of the contents of each page. Use the tabs at the top of the guide or the links below to find:
- Books - Search boxes to locate books in our collection or statewide and a list of sample books in our collection related to your program
- Databases and Websites - Useful links, including the ADV 11 instructor's blog
- Periodicals - Magazines in our collection
- Videos - Search boxes to locate videos in our collection or statewide and a list of videos in our collection
- Other Resources - Course Reserves and Archives