Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide gathers many of the WCCC library's resources for the Automotive Technology and Mechanical Technology programs.
Photography: Michael Chua
What's in this guide?
Here's a brief description of the contents of each page (accessed using the navigation tabs above):
- Books - Search boxes to locate books in our collection or statewide and a list of sample books in our collection related to your program
- Articles - A list of searchable databases to locate articles and a list of magazines available in the WCCC library
- Videos - Search boxes to locate videos in our collection or statewide and a list of videos in our collection
- Websites - Access ProDemand and other useful sites
- Other Resources - Course reserves and archives