Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Download a copy of the WCCC Library Handbook
- Books are loaned for 3 weeks.
- Periodicals (except the most recent issues) are loaned for 3 weeks.
- Renewals are allowed for a second 3-week period.
- Fines for overdue items are $0.10 per day per item.
- Patrons must replace or pay the replacement cost for damaged or lost items (material is deemed lost if more than one month past due date)
- Up to 5 items may be requested through inter-library loans at any one time.
- Loan periods, renewals and fines are charged according to the rules of the lending library.
NOTE: Borrowing privileges, grades, and transcripts will be withheld if borrowed items are not returned and fines are not paid.
- The computer lab in the library has 18 computers, plus 6 outside the lab and one that is ADA compliant.
- Academic use is given priority and when there is a shortage of available computers, students using computers for personal applications e.g. email, etc will be asked to relinquish computer access to students who need them for academic purposes.
- Students are responsible for computer usage and must ensure they log out after using the computers. Otherwise they might be held accountable for usage if the computer is still logged in to their account.
NOTE: No food or drinks allowed in the computer labs.