- Books are loaned for 3 weeks.
- Periodicals (except the most recent issues) are loaned for 3 weeks.
- Renewals are allowed for a second 3-week period.
- Fines for overdue items are $0.10 per day per item.
- Patrons must replace or pay the replacement cost for damaged or lost items (material is deemed lost if more than one month past due date)
- Up to 5 items may be requested through inter-library loans at any one time.
- Loan periods, renewals and fines are charged according to the rules of the lending library.
NOTE: Borrowing privileges, grades, and transcripts will be withheld if borrowed items are not returned and fines are not paid.