Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE
- turning in someone else's work as your own
- copying words or ideas from someone else without giving credit
- failing to put a quotation in quotation marks
- changing words but copying the sentence structure of a source without giving credit
- copying so many words or ideas from a source that it makes up the majority of your work, whether you give credit or not
- giving incorrect information about the source of a quotation
MORE INFORMATION ON PLAGIARISM
A tutorial to help you understand plagiarism and the importance of crediting your sources properly to avoid plagiarizing the work of others.
Library Hours (during semesters)
Mondays - Thursdays 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fridays 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Library Hours (during vacation)
Mondays - Fridays 8:00 am - 4:30 pm